Downriver Community Photo Contest!
Have you taken a picture of a scene that captures the essence of what makes the Downriver community a great place to live?
Submit your photograph to the Downriver Community Photo Contest and your photo could be chosen for our 2018 Downriver Community Calendar and may even be used in various DCFCU communications (i.e. website, social media sites, press release, lobby displays, etc.).
- 1st Place: $1,000 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $500 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $250 Gift Card
- Runner-Ups (photos not in the top 3, but have been accepted for use in the calendar or other marketing materials): $25.00
Photos submitted can be of...
- Landscapes and nature
- Structures or buildings
- Seasonal scenes (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn).
- other unique Downriver scenes
Photographs should be "Distinctly Downriver"...in other words, anyone familiar with the Downriver community should recognize the landmarks, scenes, or features of the picture as being from the Downriver area.
Photo requirements: Photos should be submitted in a digital format (using the link below) and should be no smaller than 1200 x 933 (300 px/inch). Limit of 4 entries per person which should consist of 1 scene for each season (winter, spring, summer, autumn).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2017Go to main navigation