Downriver Community Photo Contest!
Have you taken a picture of a scene that captures the essence of what makes the Downriver community a great place to live?
Submit your photograph to the Monthly Downriver Community Photo Contest for a chance to win cash prizes. All submissions will be entered into our 2021 Downriver Community Calendar and may even be used in various DCFCU communications (i.e. website, social media sites, press release, lobby displays, etc.).
MONTHLY CONTEST PRIZE: $25.00; featured on DCFCU Social Media; and entry into the Downriver Community Calendar Contest with a chance to win cash prizes up to $300! See the list below for submission deadlines and themes:
- January 15, 2020 - "Holiday Celebrations"
- February 29, 2020 - "Winter Wonderland"
- March 31, 2020 - To Be Announced
- April 30, 2020 - "Downriver's Hidden Gems"
- May 31, 2020 - To Be Announced
- June 30, 2020 - "Fresh Start"
- July 31, 2020 - "Red, White, and Blue"
- August 31, 2020 - "Downriver Waterways"
- September 30, 2020 - "City Signs"
- October 18, 2020 - "Fall Foliage" and all entries for the annual Downriver Community Calendar
ANNUAL CALENDAR CONTEST PRIZES:
- 1st Place: $300.00
- 2nd Place: $200.00
- 3rd Place: $100.00
- Runners-Up (photos not in the top 3, but have been accepted for use in the calendar or other marketing materials): $25.00
Photos submitted can be of...
- Landmarks from any of the 18 Downriver cities and townships that are served by Downriver Credit Union.
- Cityscapes, structures, or buildings
- Landscapes and nature
- Seasonal scenes (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn).
- other unique Downriver scenes
Photographs should be "Distinctly Downriver"...in other words, anyone familiar with the Downriver community should recognize the landmarks, scenes, or features of the picture as being from the Downriver area.
Important Notice: We usually get a lot of "riverfront" pictures, so to stand out and have a higher chance of being included, look for pictures all over the Downriver area, including the 18 different cities that we do business.
Photo requirements: Photos should be submitted in a digital format (using the link below) and should be no smaller than 1200 x 933 (300 px/inch). Limit of 1 entry per person per season (winter, spring, summer, autumn)--with a total of 4 entries submitted.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2020!Go to main navigation