DCFCU is committed to fulfilling the needs of small businesses throughout the Downriver Community. In an effort to provide the utmost in convenience, we have included links to several industry resources that may be of assistance to you and your business.
- Business.gov - The Official Business Link to the U.S. Government - The official resource to help businesses quickly find compliance information, forms and contacts from the government.
- Downriver and Detroit Business Association - An opportunity for local professionals to exchange ideas, network and participate, while improving their business.
- Downriver Community Conference - Provides leadership in establishing common, positive goals and strategies to develop the social and economic assets of the Downriver area.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System - A free service provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that allows all federal tax payments to be made electronically.
- LegalShield - Legal plans and business consulting resources specially designed for small business owners.
- Michigan–Business & Economic Growth - The official resource to help businesses quickly find compliance information, forms and contacts from the State of Michigan.
- Michigan Business Advantage - A casual networking group that utilizes the power of storytelling to help businesses grow!
- Small Business Administration - Programs and services from the U.S. Government to help start, expand and finance your business.
- Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber - Provides the means through which businesses can work together to the benefit of all.
- Wall Street Journal—Markets Data Center Home Page - At-a-glance information and statistics to track trading or concentrate on specific sectors of the financial markets.
- Wayne County—for Businesses - Offers resources to increase opportunities and awareness for organizations throughout the Wayne County business community.