Downriver CU is committed to fulfilling the needs of small businesses throughout the Downriver Community. In an effort to provide the utmost in convenience, we have included links to several industry resources that may be of assistance to you and your business.
- Business Entity Search (State of Michigan) - Search for a business entity through Michigan's Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Downriver Business Association - An opportunity for local professionals to exchange ideas, network and participate, while improving their business.
- Downriver Community Conference - Provides leadership in establishing common, positive goals and strategies to develop the social and economic assets of the Downriver area.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System - A free service provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that allows all federal tax payments to be made electronically.
- IRS EIN/Tax ID Application - Receive Your Federal EIN / Tax ID Number from the IRS in Minutes!
- LegalShield - Legal plans and business consulting resources specially designed for small business owners.
- Small Business Administration - Programs and services from the U.S. Government to help start, expand and finance your business.
- Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber - Provides the means through which businesses can work together to the benefit of all.
- State of Michigan–Business - The official resource to help businesses quickly find compliance information, forms and contacts from the State of Michigan.
- USA.Gov/Business - Learn the steps to start a small business, get financing help from the government, and more.
- Wall Street Journal—Markets Data Center Home Page - At-a-glance information and statistics to track trading or concentrate on specific sectors of the financial markets.
- Wayne County - Offers resources to increase opportunities and awareness for organizations throughout the Wayne County business community, including instructions on filing an Assumed Name (To ensure that the business name you are interested in is not being used by a corporation, limited liability company, incorporation or non-profit organization, which are filed at the State level, please use the "Business Entity Search" link above).
Trusted Email Marketing
and Online Surveys