DownriverCU Community Room
The DownriverCU Community Room (located in our Southgate office on 15261 Trenton Rd., just south of Eureka Rd.) is a state-of-the-art meeting facility that is available for use by local businesses, organizations, and community groups on a limited basis. The facility features just under 1,200 square foot conference room space which can be used for business meetings, workshops, training sessions, networking events, online video-conferencing, and more! The meeting space features:
- Private meeting space separate from the operations of the credit union.
- 20 - 6' tables (72" x 20"), each including surface-mounted power and USB outlets.
- General seating capacity is 40 classroom-style or 24 hollow-square, boardroom-style.
- Video capability connected via one standard HDMI cable and broadcast to 5 wall-mounted video displays.
- Podium-mounted sound system feeding 2 zones: meeting room (omni-directional ceiling speakers) and/or patio (wall-mounted weather-resistant speakers) - connected via HDMI, RCA, USB, SD Card, or Bluetooth devices.
- High bandwidth public WiFi access.
- Dimmable, 3-zone LED lighting.
- Large windows allowing natural daylight (can be closed for presentations using motorized light-filtering or light-blocking shades).
- Counter space (with sink) for coffee and refreshments.
- Dedicated entrance and close proximity to parking off the rear of the building.
- Vestibule area for Check-In/Registration table.
- Direct access to restrooms and drinking fountains.
- Patio adjacent to the meeting space for breaks or outdoor gatherings.
- Lawn space adjacent to the patio for hosting unique events and activities.
- Numerous restaurants within walking distance.
If you would like to reserve the facilities for your next business event, please click below to start the Reservation Request Form:
Go to main navigation