Each year, Downriver Community Federal Credit Union awards a select group of graduating Seniors with a one-time, non-renewable scholarship of $1,000.00!
Any graduating High School Senior who would like to be considered must meet the following criteria:
- Member in good standing of Downriver Community FCU and must have joined on or before December 31.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Must be accepted for enrollment in a college, university, or trade school.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and community involvement.
Applications for the 2023 Scholarships will only be accepted through Friday, May 5, 2023. Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, May 26, 2023.
Announcing the Downriver CU Sholarship Award Recipients for 2023!
- Ryan Bates - Trenton High School
- Katrina Cruz - Woodhaven High School
- Megan Fisk - Lincoln Park High School
- Brooklyn Guyzik - Theodore Roosevelt High School
- Kylie King - Theodore Roosevelt High School
- Krista Mantlow - Cabrini High School
- Carl Pate III - Trenton High School
- Autumn Stevens - Gabriel Richard Catholic High School
[Application Window is CLOSED for 2023 Scholarship Award Applications] If you are a High School Senior that will be graduating with the Class of 2023 and would like to be considered for one of the one-time, non-renewable scholarships that are being awarded, please submit the 2023 Scholarship Application Package using the Online Scholarship Application or by printing and mailing the 2023 Scholarship Application Package (Downloadable PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact a Member Service Representative at (313) 386-2200 Option 4.Go to main navigation