** UPDATE: THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND THE FOLLOWING ARE OUR 2021 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS:
- Dominic Woods (Ecorse, MI)
- Amina Torres (Dearborn, MI)
- Morgan Gwizdz (Lincoln Park, MI)
- Kelsey Wink (Wyandotte, MI)
- Yazmin Torres (Dearborn, MI)
We congratulate our winners for demonstrating a spirit of excellence and dedication to our local community!
Downriver Community Federal Credit Union will be awarding a select group of graduating Seniors with a one-time, non-renewable scholarship of $1,000.00!
Any graduating High School Senior who would like to be considered must meet the following criteria:
- Member in good standing of Downriver Community FCU and must have joined on or before December 31, 2020.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Must be accepted for enrollment in a college, university, or trade school.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and community involvement.
Applications for the 2021 Scholarships will only be accepted through Friday, April 30, 2021. Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, May 21, 2021.
If you are a High School Senior that will be graduating with the Class of 2021 and would like to be considered for one of the one-time, non-renewable scholarships that are being awarded, please submit the 2021 Scholarship Application Package using the Online Scholarship Application or by printing and mailing the 2021 Scholarship Application Package (Downloadable PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact a Member Service Representative at (313) 386-2200 Option 4.Go to main navigation