Whether you're saving for a new house or saving for retirement, we can help you make sure that you're going in the right direction!
Because we were originally started back in 1942 to provide a truly safe place for our members to save money, we are committed to this tradition by developing a great selection of accounts to encourage savings.
Contact us today! We'd be happy to review your options or, if you need investment advice, schedule an appointment with one of our Investment Partners!
Your money at Downriver Community Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), an independent agency of the United States Government.
Is your child on the path to financial success? You can get them started early by opening a Youth Savings Account!
- Available for minors age 0-17 with a Parent or Legal Guardian as joint-owner on the account.
- Minimum opening balance as low as $5.00.
- No minimum balance fees or monthly service fees.
- Checking Account with Debit Card available for individuals age 13-17.
- Free eStatements.
- Free Online Banking.
There are many things that a child will learn as a result of having a savings account. Here are a few of them:
- how to keep track of their money.
- how to use financial tools such as online banking and mobile banking.
- the importance of saving for the things they want in life rather than going into debt.
- the benefit of compound interest.
- that saving is a discipline that will serve them throughout their lives.
- that saving ultimately results in self-reliance and financial freedom.
Visit one of our offices today to get started!Go to main navigation