Please Note: The following information is for those business members who currently have a Business Builder Checking account, an account that is no longer being offered. If you are interested in opening a new business account, please visit the Simple Business Banking page for current information on opening a new business account.
|Business Builder Checking|
|Effective Date: Wednesday, June 7th, 2023|
|Minimum Balance Fee||$10.00|
|Per Transaction Fee||None|
|Per Item Fee||None|
|Monthly Service Charge||None|
|Annual "Business Builder" Benefit||Yes|
|Online Bill Pay||FREE|
|VISA Debit Card||FREE|
|Foreign Wire Transfer||$30.00|
|Returned Item Fee||$5.00|
|Business VISA Credit Card||Available|
|* Other fees may apply. Please review the Downriver CU Fee Schedule to learn more.|
Business Builder Benefits:
One of the greatest advantages of the Business Builder Checking account is Downriver Community's unique Business Builder Benefits program, which allows you to select an annual benefit each year to help further grow your business. Every year you'll have the option to either renew your existing benefit, or select a new annual benefit based on the current needs of your business. Be sure to check back often, as we're always updating our list of benefits to better serve your business.
You can choose from:
- Free checks and checking supplies (up to $120).
- Free Sponsorship of 2 Grow Your Business Workshops or the Annual Business Conference.
- Exclusive business offers from other DCFCU business members.
- Reimbursement of membership dues with participating chambers and business associations (up to $120)
- Downriver Business Association (For membership information, contact Laura Wyatt at 313-595-2624 or visit www.dadba.org)
- Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber (For membership information, call 734-284-6000 or visit www.swcrc.com)
As part of the Business Builder Benefits program, you also have the opportunity to offer your products or services as a benefit to other DCFCU business members. For more information, please contact Mark Tremper at 313.460.0438 or by email at email@example.com.Go to main navigation