At large banks, just selecting an account can be a complex decision. At DCFCU, we keep it simple. We offer just two business checking accounts, a Business Basic and a Business Builder, making it easy to choose the right account to meet the growing needs of your business.
A perfect account for established businesses who are serious about taking their business to a whole new level and who normally maintain a minimum balance of at least $1,000.
- Reduction or waiver of fees on a variety of business services.
- A Bonus Rate on a Business High Yield Savings Account.
- With our unique Business Builder Benefits program, YOU get to choose the benefit that will help you in your efforts to build your business.
|Business Builder Checking|
|Effective Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2019|
|Minimum Balance Fee||$10.00|
|Per Transaction Fee||None|
|Per Item Fee||None|
|Monthly Service Charge||None|
|Annual "Business Builder" Benefit||Yes|
|Online Bill Pay||FREE|
|VISA Debit Card||FREE|
|Foreign Wire Transfer||$30.00|
|Returned Item Fee||$5.00|
|Business VISA Credit Card||1% Cash Back|
|Bonus Rate on High Yield Savings||+.25%|
Business Builder Benefits:
One of the greatest advantages of the Business Builder Checking account is Downriver Community's unique Business Builder Benefits program, which allows you to select an annual benefit each year to help further grow your business. Every year you'll have the option to either renew your existing benefit, or select a new annual benefit based on the current needs of your business. Be sure to check back often, as we're always updating our list of benefits to better serve your business.
You can choose from:
- Free checks and checking supplies (up to $120).
- Free Sponsorship of 2 Grow Your Business Workshops or the Annual Business Conference.
- Exclusive business offers from other DCFCU business members.
- Reimbursement of membership dues with participating chambers and business associations (up to $120)
As part of the Business Builder Benefits program, you also have the opportunity to offer your products or services as a benefit to other DCFCU business members. For more information, please contact Mark Tremper at 313.460.0438 or by email at email@example.com.Go to main navigation